Come and join the Milestones Trust team. We welcome any candidates wanting to work within the care profession, learn new skills and offer an excellent service to our service users.
We are always looking for candidates for both permanent and casual roles.
To apply online, simply:
- Follow the link to Job Vacancies
- Access the Job Profile
- Complete the online application form and submit
- All applications will go through a shortlisting process
- Any shortlisted applicants will be informed of their interview date within 2 weeks of the closing date
All shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend an interview via email; you will be expected to undertake the following before attending:
- Familiarise yourself with the job profile
- Consider whether you will/will not be suitable for this position
- Confirm whether you will/will not be attending the interview
- Your interview will last between 30 and 40 minutes
- For some roles you may be expected to complete a short assessment or presentation, you will be informed of this when you are invited to interview
- Please bring with you proof of your right to work in the UK and proof of training and qualifications
Offers of employment:
- All successful candidates will be notified in writing.
- All offers will be subject to satisfactory clearances e.g. Right to Work, Occupational Health, 2x References
- Some roles will require Disclosure and Barring Service checks.