CARE TO JOIN US
ON OUR JOURNEY?
To apply for this vacancy please fill out the application form at the bottom of this page.
To view a list of our current vacancies click here.
Registered Nurses - Brentry, Bristol
Humphry Repton House
£15.69 per hour / £30,675 per annum (Pro rata for part time)
Job Ref: RN/143
Welcome bonus of up to £1,500
Full and Part-time opportunities available
At Milestones Trust we are committed to supporting our Registered Nurses working across our dementia care homes. You will be supported to enhance your skills and knowledge with opportunities to undertake further training to help develop your career.
Your role will be to lead a team of support workers who are responsible for the care and support given to our service users, who live with a range of complex physical and mental health needs, including dementia and challenging behaviour.
We are looking for motivated and enthusiastic Nurses who can show a creative approach, whilst ensuring that high levels of care are delivered by the team at all times.
More about the ideal candidate:
- A current nursing qualification
- A passion for ensuring that people with dementia have the best that life can offer
- The ability to plan and deliver high quality person centred care
- Great interpersonal skills with the ability to flex to others communication needs
- Some experience in caring for people with dementia
Milestones Trust is a not-for-profit charitable organisation with a 30 year history of providing person centred support and services.
- 26 days holiday, plus recognised Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme & health cash plan (BHSF)
- Flexible shift patterns to allow a work / family life balance
- A comprehensive induction and a dedicated personal development plan
- Opportunity to be part of our LEAD programme to enhance managerial skills
- Support to develop specialist clinical skills
- Commitment to support you with your Revalidation
For more information about working with Milestones Trust Dementia Care Services Please contact our Recruitment Team on 0117 9709333.
Recruitment to these posts is on-going and shortlisting and interviewing takes place regularly.
To apply, please complete the application form below.
Milestones Trust is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all the individuals that it supports, it expects the same commitment from all employees.
If successful at interview an enhanced DBS check will take place. (Formerly CRB).
A criminal record is not necessarily a barrier to recruitment.
Committed to Equality and Diversity for all
31 December 2018