CARE TO JOIN US
ON OUR JOURNEY?
To apply for this vacancy please fill out the application form at the bottom of this page.
To view a list of our current vacancies click here.
Registered Nurse Team Leader- St George, Bristol (Elysian Villas)
£14.36 per hour /£28,085 per annum
Job Ref: JP/395
37.5 hours per week
Elysian Villa’s offers individualised accommodation and support that caters specifically for adults with complex behavioural support needs. We are currently seeking an experienced Team Leaders/ Registered Nurse to support the Registered Manager to continue to develop the service.
We are looking for a Nurse Team Leader on Villa 1, which is home to 4 people with complex health needs.. Whilst you will be predominately leading the team on Villa 1 you will expected to share your clinical expertise across all 3 Villa’s, which are home to a total of 12 people. If the needs of the service users and service dictates you may be require to work on all Villa’s
The Team Leader post offers a great opportunity for someone who is self- motivated and committed to continue to improve the service.
The service is continuously evolving which is both an exciting and rewarding opportunity.
We have a team that are committed to providing the best person centred care
The home is situated in St George and is on a main bus route into the town centre
We are looking for people who are:
- Resilient and resourceful
- Supportive and inspire confidence
- Calm whilst under pressure
- Have experience in managing a team
- Have experience in working with people who have complex behavioural needs
- Can show excellent self-awareness
- A willingness to be flexible, adaptable and responsive to change
The candidate must have:
- At least two years’ experience in a similar role
- A commitment to the values and principles of behavioural support (PBS)
- Experience of partnership working with families, carers, professionals and staff
- The ability to support the manager and lead and develop a staff team to provide the best service and to maintain the high standards essential to this service.
- Must be a Nurse and is registered with the NMC
Experience in Dementia care would be particularly desirable.
For an informal discussion about the job role please contact Janet Paginton, Home Manager, on 0117 961997
To apply please complete the attached application form.
Milestones Trust is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all the individuals that it supports, it expects the same commitment from all employees.
If successful at interview an enhanced DBS check will take place. (Formerly CRB)
A criminal record is not necessarily a barrier to recruitment.
Committed to Equality and Diversity for all
30 May 2018