CARE TO JOIN US
ON OUR JOURNEY?
To apply for this vacancy please fill out the application form at the bottom of this page.
To view a list of our current vacancies click here.
Housekeeper – Fishponds, Bristol (Graeme Close)
£7.50 per hour
Job Ref: SP479
30 hours per week
Flexible over 5 days
9:00-15:00 including weekends
Graeme Close is a 16 bedded Residential Recovery Pathway Home that is well integrated within the Fishponds community and we support people with a wide range of mental health and dementia needs. We are seeking to appoint a House Keeper to work in our busy home. You must be able to demonstrate and practice at the expected Health and Safety standards ensuring a clean and safe environment in the home also supporting the residents to do likewise under the Recovery model. Having excellent communication and effective interpersonal skills are crucial.
Essential Skills/ attributes:
• Be able to prioritise tasks safely, participate in internal audits Health and Safety COSHH, stock control and ordering, completing records, using initiative and being responsive
• Flexible and motivated with a passion for the role
• Committed to delivering a high quality service which places the residents environment at the heart of the practice
• Good communication skills
• IT skills
• Ability to work as part of a large team
For an informal discussion about the job role please contact Elva Bennett, Home Manager on 0117 9652696
To apply for this position please complete the application form at the bottom of the page.
Milestones Trust is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all the individuals that it supports, it expects the same commitment from all employees.
If successful at interview an enhanced DBS check will take place. (Formerly CRB)
A criminal record is not necessarily a barrier to recruitment.
Committed to Equality and Diversity for all Registered Charity No. 294377.
22 January 2018