CARE TO JOIN US
ON OUR JOURNEY?
To apply for this vacancy please fill out the application form at the bottom of this page.
To view a list of our current vacancies click here.
Registered Care Home Manager - Redland, Bristol
Cranbrook Road and Northumberland Road
£32,368 per annum
Job Ref: SK510
37.5 hours per week (weekend and bank holidays as required) Permanent or Secondment
Description: Cranbrook Rd and Northumberland Rd are residential homes for people with complex mental health needs situated in close proximity within the Redland area of Bristol. The service offers mental health recovery programmes for ten people. The aim of the service is to enable people to develop self-management skills and graduate to accommodation with less support. A flexible and proactive service is enabled by one Team working across both locations. We are seeking to appoint a dynamic individual to lead a diverse team as it evolves in response to changing service user needs and aspirations. You will be committed to enabling mental health recovery, demonstrating personal authenticity in your promotion of the values. You will be dedicated to enabling the people you support to lead valued lives in their chosen communities. You will be a highly motivated and energetic manager. You will be dedicated to developing the skills and understanding of the team to enable a service which can function autonomously and effectively in your absence. This may be offered as a secondment to a suitable candidate already working within the Trust who would like the opportunity to gain management experience within a recovery service.
• Anything Essential/key to highlight from the Job Profile
• Have an NVQ/Diploma L4/5 qualification or equivalent, or be willing to work towards one.
• Work under the leadership of the Assistant Director of Mental Health and Area Manager to ensure that the services are delivered in a safe and personalised way and in line with Trust strategic objectives.
• To lead the team with consistency, fairness, enthusiasm and professionalism • Have good knowledge of the voluntary and statutory services
• Leadership and management experience
• Evidence of continuing personal and professional development
• Good self-management and team working skills
For an informal discussion about the job role please contact Tony Swanborough (Area Manager) on 0117 970 9371 or Beth Hendry (Assistant Director of Operations) on 0117 9709308
To apply for this position please visit our dedicated recruitment website and complete an application form.
Milestones Trust is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all the individuals that it supports, it expects the same commitment from all employees. If successful at interview an enhanced DBS check will take place. (Formerly CRB) A criminal record is not necessarily a barrier to recruitment. Committed to Equality and Diversity for all Registered Charity No. 294377.
21 December 2017