CARE TO JOIN US
ON OUR JOURNEY?
To apply for this vacancy please fill out the application form at the bottom of this page.
To view a list of our current vacancies click here.
HR Administrator – Staple Hill, Bristol
£16,956 per annum (pro-rata for part-time hours)
Job Ref: SP15
25 hours per week
The HR Advisory team is looking for an Administrator to join them at our Head Office in Staple Hill. We are looking for someone who will provide an effective, professional and efficient administration service, and who is able to use their initiative and work collaboratively with the wider team.
This role requires strong IT skills with experience and practice of audio typing. You will also need to be well organised, have good attention to detail and good customer service skills.
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience in an administrative role supporting a team
- Ability to manage time, and prioritise work
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong IT skills, including use of audio typing
- Ability to take and accurately transcribe notes
- A confident manner and able to use own initiative
- An understanding and appreciation of the need for confidentiality
In return we offer a generous benefits package that includes:
- A company pension scheme,
- Child care vouchers,
- Cycle to work scheme,
- An employer funded health benefit plan, worth up to £1,010 a year
- Free onsite parking.
If you would like more information about the job role, please contact Sheila Cathey, Head of HR, Operations, on 0117 970 9352.
Closing Date: Thursday 18 January 2018
Interview Date: Friday 26 January 2018
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your current CV to email@example.com
Milestones Trust is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all the individuals that it supports, it expects the same commitment from all employees.
Committed to Equality and Diversity for all Registered Charity No. 294377.
18 January 2018