CARE TO JOIN US
ON OUR JOURNEY?
To apply for this vacancy please fill out the application form at the bottom of this page.
To view a list of our current vacancies click here.
Registered Nurse Team Leader – Fishponds, Bristol (Graeme)
£14.36 per hour
Job Ref: EG6
37.5 hours per week
Graeme Close is a 16 bedded Residential Home that is well integrated within the Fishponds community and we support through the Recovery Pathway with their mental health needs. We are seeking to appoint a RMN to work in our busy home You must be able to demonstrate clinical up-to-date research learning and practices, managerial skills with excellent communication and effective interpersonal skills are crucial. You will be a positive role model in delivery of quality standards of care and support to the residents and ensuring that resident’s individual needs and recovery are met.
• Current RMN qualification and NMC pin number
• Strong leadership skills promoting good care practice
• Be able to deputise in the manager’s absence
• Flexible, motivated, innovative, creative, enthusiastic, committed to delivering a high quality service which places the residents at the heart of the practice
• Good communication skills
• Supervision of junior staff
• IT skills
• Ability to work as part of a large team
What we can offer in return:
• Company pension scheme
• Child care vouchers
• Cycle to work scheme
• Employer funded health benefit plan, worth up to £1,010 a year
• Free on-site parking.
For an informal discussion about the job role please contact Elva Bennett, on 0117 9652696.
To apply for this position please complete the application form below.
Milestones Trust is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all the individuals that it supports, it expects the same commitment from all employees.
If successful at interview an enhanced DBS check will take place. (Formerly CRB)
A criminal record is not necessarily a barrier to recruitment.
Committed to Equality and Diversity for all Registered Charity No. 294377.
27 February 2018