CARE TO JOIN US
ON OUR JOURNEY?
To apply for this vacancy please fill out the application form at the bottom of this page.
To view a list of our current vacancies click here.
Deputy Home Manager, Brislington, Bristol
£30,500 per annum
Job Ref: SP22
37.5 hours per week
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced nurse to join a leading mental health service specializing in supporting people with complex mental health needs who may also have physical health needs and, in some instances, be experiencing the onset of dementia. This is an influential role is which you will have the opportunity to make a difference and to shape the way in which the services develops.
Tramways is a residential recovery service in the Brislington area of Bristol supporting 14 people to maintain their well-being, maximize their independence and to integrate with their chosen communities through the development of person centred support packages.
You will be responsible for supporting the Registered Manager to develop and lead a large team. You will have experience of management in a social care setting and have a “can do” attitude, demonstrating optimism and motivation in your work while inspiring others. You will have excellent organisation skills and be able to take on ad-hoc projects and initiatives which will include working with our partners on health promotion, proactive approaches to preventing mental ill health and networking.
Essentials for the role:
- A nursing qualification
- Experience of developing and implementing person centred approaches
- Experience of using recovery and evidence based approaches
- Commitment to recovery values
- Leadership and management experience
- Excellent self-management and team working skills
- Evidence of continuing personal and professional development
In return we will provide you with a competitive salary and:
- 26 days paid holiday a year (plus bank holidays)
- Family friendly/work life balance policies
- Pension scheme and childcare vouchers
- Free parking
- Comprehensive induction and dedicated personal development programme
- Employee Assistance Programme
For an informal discussion please contact Angela Rankin, Home Manager, on 0117 3009637
To apply for this position please complete the application form below.
Milestones Trust is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all the individuals that it supports, it expects the same commitment from all employees.
If successful at interview an enhanced DBS check will take place. (Formerly CRB)
A criminal record is not necessarily a barrier to recruitment.
Committed to Equality and Diversity for all Registered Charity No. 294377.
06 July 2018