CARE TO JOIN US
ON OUR JOURNEY?
To apply for this vacancy please fill out the application form at the bottom of this page.
To view a list of our current vacancies click here.
Nurse Team Leader, Brislington, Bristol
£28,085 per annum
Job Ref: SP24
24 hours per week
Tramways is a residential recovery service in the Brislington area of Bristol, supporting 14 people with complex and enduring mental health needs.
We are looking for a Registered Nurse who is passionate about enabling recovery. You will support the manager to lead an established team and to plan, develop and deliver a high quality person centred service.
Essentials for the role:
- A nursing qualification
- Experience of developing and implementing person centred approaches
- Experience of using recovery and evidence based approaches
- Commitment to recovery values
- Experience of supervising staff
- Excellent self-management and team working skills
- Evidence of continuing personal and professional development
In return we will provide you with a competitive salary and:
- 26 days paid holiday a year (plus bank holidays) pro rata
- Pension scheme and childcare vouchers
- Health care benefits scheme
- Comprehensive induction and dedicated personal development programme
For an informal discussion please contact Angela Rankin, Home Manager, on 0117 3009637
To apply for this position please complete the application form below.
Milestones Trust is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all the individuals that it supports, it expects the same commitment from all employees.
If successful at interview an enhanced DBS check will take place. (Formerly CRB)
A criminal record is not necessarily a barrier to recruitment.
Committed to Equality and Diversity for all Registered Charity No. 294377.
19 March 2018