CARE TO JOIN US
ON OUR JOURNEY?
To apply for this vacancy please fill out the application form at the bottom of this page.
To view a list of our current vacancies click here.
Fundraising Coordinator - Staple Hill, Bristol
£24,500 per annum pro rata + excellent benefits
Job Ref: LW20
Part Time - 20 hours per week
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Fundraising Coordinator to join Milestones Trust. We are a not-for-profit charitable organisation with a 33 year history of offering person-centred support to vulnerable people with learning disabilities, mental health needs and dementia.
Based at our Trust Office, Staple Hill, Bristol with a basic of £24,500 per annum + excellent benefits, you will be responsible for fundraising for specific Trust initiatives like Warmley Wheelers, Expressions, and other projects for our services. The post holder will also develop fundraising function at the Trust, establishing processes for fundraising and monitoring progress.
This is an exciting new role for the Trust and we’re looking for someone with at least two year’s experience under their belt who can hit the ground running and develop and implement our fundraising function. The key focus of this role will be to secure new charitable income sources to help further the excellent work of the Trust, raise awareness of what we do and support our community initiatives.
In return, we will offer you some excellent benefits including:
- Up to 26 days’ holiday and 8 days’ bank holiday entitlement
- Family friendly/work-life balance policies
- Company pension scheme & health cash plan (BHSF)
- Free parking at most Trust services
- Comprehensive induction and learning and development opportunities
- Access to all levels of training appropriate to your role and career progression with the Trust.
We pride ourselves with being able to offer staff opportunities to develop and progress their careers within Milestones Trust.
THE ROLE: As Fundraising Coordinator, your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying opportunities to promote the work of the Trust to potential fundraisers and maintain a database so that a focussed approach can be used to manage relationships and promote suitable opportunities
- Meet income targets by managing a portfolio of existing and new institutional funders, securing their support in current and/or future financial years by devising a programme of work to generate sufficient applications and bids to meet an annual financial target
- Liaise with Trust employees to identify suitable projects for funding bids and continue to liaise with colleagues throughout the bidding and reporting process
YOU: The successful candidate will:
- Be educated to A-Level standard or equivalent with a good standard of literacy and numeracy
- Ability to communicate effectively, accurately and professionally with staff, service users and a range of stakeholders using a variety of communication methods
- Experience of producing high quality professional materials and presenting them to a range of stakeholders
- Ability to build rapport with both individuals and groups
- Ability to provide a positive and professional role model to other staff, willing to be flexible, adaptable and responsive to change
For an informal discussion about the job role please contact Naina Mandleker on 0117 970 9336. Alternatively, to apply for this role please complete the below application form and return it to email@example.com
Milestones Trust is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all the individuals that it supports, it expects the same commitment from all employees.
If successful at interview an enhanced DBS check will take place. (Formerly CRB)
A criminal record is not necessarily a barrier to recruitment.
Committed to Equality and Diversity for all Registered Charity No. 294377.
22 November 2018