CARE TO JOIN US
ON OUR JOURNEY?
To apply for this vacancy please fill out the application form at the bottom of this page.
To view a list of our current vacancies click here.
IT Support Technician - Staple Hill, Bristol
£23,875 per annum (pro rata for part time) + Excellent Benefits
Job Ref: LW24
Full Time Hours: 37 Hours per Week
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an IT Support Technician to join Milestones Trust. We are a not-for-profit charitable organisation with a 33 year history of offering person-centred support to vulnerable people with learning disabilities, mental health needs and dementia.
Based at our Trust Office, Staple Hill, Bristol with a basic of £23,875 per annum + excellent benefits, you will be responsible for providing technical support and assistance to users at our Trust Office base and across the various Milestones Trust services.
As an IT Support Technician, you will be committed to delivering a high quality service and support the aims of the Trust.
YOU: The successful candidate will:
- Be educated to at least GCSE Level A-C or equivalent in Maths and English or ability to achieve the relevant standard in the numeracy and literacy assessment.
- Effective time management and work prioritisation and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Able to build productive working relationships and partnerships.
- Ability to work on own initiative as a leader of and part of a team and be self motivated.
- Have practical experience of PC support, Microsoft Windows, and a good working knowledge of the MS Office suites are essential.
- Desirably hold a relevant I.T. qualification.
- The candidate must have access to their own vehicle and a Full UK driving license.
In return, we will offer you some excellent benefits including:
- Up to 26 days’ holiday and 8 days’ bank holiday entitlement
- Family friendly/work-life balance policies
- Company pension scheme & health cash plan (BHSF)
- Free parking at most Trust services
- Comprehensive induction and learning and development opportunities
- Access to all levels of training appropriate to your role and career progression with the Trust.
We pride ourselves with being able to offer staff opportunities to develop and progress their careers within Milestones Trust.
For an informal discussion about the job role please contact Pete Dyer (01179 709369) or Mark Golledge (01179 709336).
Alternatively, to apply for this role please complete the below application form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org
Milestones Trust is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all the individuals that it supports, it expects the same commitment from all employees.
If successful at interview an enhanced DBS check will take place. (Formerly CRB)
A criminal record is not necessarily a barrier to recruitment.
Committed to Equality and Diversity for all Registered Charity No. 294377
18 November 2018