CARE TO JOIN US
ON OUR JOURNEY?
To apply for this vacancy please fill out the application form at the bottom of this page.
To view a list of our current vacancies click here.
Personal Assistant - Various, Bristol and South Glos
£8.79 per hour + excellent benefits
Job Ref: EG52
2 x 37.5 hour per week posts available
We welcome applicants looking for full time or part time hours
Secondments considered (with the agreement of existing managers).
Hours to be delivered predominantly Mon – Fri between the hours of 9am-5pm but with the expectation to be part of weekend rota. This could change in line with the needs of the service.
We support individuals with mental health issues living in their own homes or supported living properties across Bristol and South Gloucestershire.
If you are enthusiastic, reliable and flexible and would like to help the people we support to realise their goals, then talk to us today about joining our team.
- The ability to work alone and on your own initiative (with full support)
- Personal confidence, excellent organisational and communication skills.
- The willingness to work flexible rotas including some weekends and evenings as required.
- Experience of supporting individuals with tenancy related issues desirable.
- Access to a vehicle is essential as work may be offered in a number of locations across Bristol and South Gloucestershire.
What we can offer in return:
- Up to 26 days’ holiday and 8 days’ bank holiday entitlement
- Family friendly/work-life balance policies
- Company pension scheme & health cash plan (BHSF)
- Free parking at most Trust services
- Comprehensive induction and learning and development opportunities
- Access to all levels of training appropriate to your role and career progression with the Trust.
Please contact Jackie Mules in the Supported Living department on 0117 9709381 for an informal discussion or apply directly by completing the application form below.
Milestones Trust is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all the individuals that it supports, it expects the same commitment from all employees.
If successful at interview an enhanced DBS check will take place. (Formerly CRB)
A criminal record is not necessarily a barrier to recruitment.
Committed to Equality and Diversity for all Registered Charity No. 294377.
17 December 2018