CARE TO JOIN US
ON OUR JOURNEY?
To apply for this vacancy please fill out the application form at the bottom of this page.
To view a list of our current vacancies click here.
Assistant Financial Accountant - Staple Hill
£24,114 per annum + excellent benefits (pro rata for part time)
Job Ref: LW32
Full Time Hours: 37 Hours per week
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Financial Accountant to join Milestones Trust. We are a not-for-profit charitable organisation with a 33 year history of offering person-centred support to vulnerable people with learning disabilities, mental health needs and dementia.
We are currently seeking a well-motivated individual to provide support and assistance to the Financial Accountant at our Trust Office base. You’ll be based at our Trust Office, Staple Hill, Bristol with a basic of £24,114 per annum + excellent benefits.The successful candidate will need to be a clear and effective communicator, with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work to deadlines.
A well-organised and methodical approach to work is imperative, with the ability to work on your own initiative a fundamental quality.
In return, we will offer you some excellent benefits including:
- Up to 26 days’ holiday and 8 days’ bank holiday entitlement
- Family friendly/work-life balance policies
- Company pension scheme & health cash plan (BHSF)
- Free parking at most Trust services
- Comprehensive induction and learning and development opportunities
- Access to all levels of training appropriate to your role and career progression with the Trust.
We pride ourselves with being able to offer staff opportunities to develop and progress their careers within Milestones Trust.
YOU: the Successful candidate will:
- Have strong data analysis and reconciliation skills
- Have proficient Excel skills
- At least 2 years’ experience of working in a financial ledger/year-end accounts environment.
- Have a Foundation AAT or a similar qualification that demonstrates knowledge of basic book-keeping principles.
- Have a flexible attitude
- Be able to effectively prioritise a wide range of user demands,
- Communicate with internal and external customers in a positive, welcoming and professional manner.
For an informal discussion about the job role please telephone Mark Golledge on 01179 709336.
Interviews will take place on the 21st and 22nd January 2019.
Alternatively, to apply for this role please complete the below application form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org
Milestones Trust is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of the people we support and our staff. We expect the same commitment from all employees.
Milestones Trust is committed to equality and diversity for all
Registered Charity No. 294377.
14 January 2019