CARE TO JOIN US
ON OUR JOURNEY?
To apply for this vacancy please fill out the application form at the bottom of this page.
To view a list of our current vacancies click here.
Registered Home Manager – Kingswood, Bristol (KH)
£35,045 per annum + excellent benefits
Job Ref: LW33
37.5 hours per week
To start in post in March 2019
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Registered Nurse Team Leader to join Milestones Trust. We are a not-for-profit charitable organisation with a 32 year history of offering person-centred support to vulnerable people with learning disabilities, mental health needs and dementia.
Kilvie House is a comfortable and homely service, offering 24-hour nursing support for 8 people with learning difficulties, communication issues and complex health needs. The staff team, which includes qualified nurses, are trained and experienced in supporting people in a with a wide range of nursing needs, whilst ensuring that all support is person centred and based on the needs and wishes of each person.
The Home Manager post offers a great opportunity for someone who is self- motivated and committed to continue to improve the service.
In return we can offer:
- Up to 26 days’ holiday and 8 days’ bank holiday entitlement
- Family friendly/work-life balance policies
- Company pension scheme & health cash plan (BHSF)
- Free parking at most Trust services
- Comprehensive induction and learning and development opportunities
- Access to all levels of training appropriate to your role and career progression with the Trust.
As a registered Home Manger you will be expected to:
- Ensure that the service is delivered in a safe and personalised way and that service users are fully involved in their support
- Lead the team with enthusiasm and professionalism
- Ensure that the home meets and exceeds quality standards set by the organisation, CQC and funding authorities
- Ensure that peoples health needs are met and that all care is delivered according to current best practice
- Ensure that there is good financial management of budgets
- Will be a registered nurse with current NMC registration
- Have strong communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with team members, service users and a range of stakeholders including families and carers and other professionals
- Have significant experience of managing a team and be able to motivate, coach and develop your team
- Be able to work to your own initiative and be able to plan and manage your own workload
For an informal discussion about the job role please contact Claire Maine on 0117 9709311
To apply for this position please complete the application form below and return it to email@example.com
Milestones Trust is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all the individuals that it supports, it expects the same commitment from all employees.
If successful at interview an enhanced DBS check will take place. (Formerly CRB)
A criminal record is not necessarily a barrier to recruitment.
Committed to Equality and Diversity for all Registered Charity No. 294377.
07 December 2018