CARE TO JOIN US
ON OUR JOURNEY?
To apply for this vacancy please fill out the application form at the bottom of this page.
To view a list of our current vacancies click here.
Support Worker / Carer– Fishponds, Bristol (CH)
£8.79 per hour
Job Ref: JP/386
3 x 37.5 hours per week posts available
Shifts: Earlies, Lates, Waking Nights, Sleep-Ins (5 out of 7 days)
Chasefield House is a residential care home in the centre of Fishponds. We offer support for 11 people with learning disabilities, mental health needs and Autism.
We provide 24 hour support with all aspects of care, including using community facilities, cooking and cleaning, personal care and emotional support.
We are looking for an Unsupervised Support Worker. The successful candidate will have the ability to work well under pressure, work individually and part of a team and use initiative.
- Demonstrate an understanding of person centred care and values
- Lead shifts
- Administer medication
- Support service users with their finances
- Use initiative
- Be enthusiastic
- Be a good communicator
What we can offer in return:
- Up to 26 days’ holiday and 8 days’ bank holiday entitlement
- Family friendly/work-life balance policies
- Company pension scheme & health cash plan (BHSF)
- Free parking at most Trust services
- Comprehensive induction and learning and development opportunities
- Access to all levels of training appropriate to your role and career progression with the Trust.
For an informal discussion about the job role please contact Liz Rattigan, Home Manager, on 0117 9653750.
To apply please complete the application form below.
Milestones Trust is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all the individuals that it supports, it expects the same commitment from all employees.
If successful at interview an enhanced DBS check will take place. (Formerly CRB)
A criminal record is not necessarily a barrier to recruitment.
Committed to Equality and Diversity for all