CARE TO JOIN US
ON OUR JOURNEY?
To apply for this vacancy please fill out the application form at the bottom of this page.
To view a list of our current vacancies click here.
Assistant Team Leader - Fishponds (GC)
Graeme Close - Fishponds
£21,484 per annum (pro rata for part time) + excellent benefits
Job Ref: LW05
37.5 hours per week, flexible over 5 days
Shift Pattern: 07:00-14:30, 09:00-16:30, 13:30-21:00, 20:45-07:15
Graeme Close is a 16 bedded Residential Recovery Pathway Home that is well integrated within the Fishponds community and we support people with a wide range of mental health and dementia needs.
We are seeking to appoint an Assistant Team Leader to work in our busy home. The successful candidate will be flexible, motivated, creative, able to demonstrate and practice at the expected standards and be a positive role model, while delivering high quality care and support to the residents; ensuring that their individual needs and recovery are met.
- Strong leadership skills, promoting excellent care practice
- Able to co-ordinate shifts and delegate competently
- Committed to delivering a high quality service which places the residents at the heart of the practice
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective supervision of junior staff
- Ability to work as part of a large team
- IT skills
In return, we will offer you some excellent benefits including:
- Up to 26 days’ holiday and 8 days’ bank holiday entitlement
- Family friendly/work-life balance policies
- Company pension scheme & health cash plan (BHSF)
- Free parking at most Trust services
- Comprehensive induction and learning and development opportunities
- Access to all levels of training appropriate to your role and career progression with the Trust.
We pride ourselves with being able to offer staff opportunities to develop and progress their careers within Milestones Trust.
For an informal discussion about the job role please contact Elva Bennett, Home Manager, on 0117 9652696
To apply for this position please complete an application form and return it to email@example.com
Milestones Trust is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all the individuals that it supports, it expects the same commitment from all employees.
If successful at interview an enhanced DBS check will take place. (Formerly CRB)
A criminal record is not necessarily a barrier to recruitment.
Committed to Equality and Diversity for all Registered Charity No. 294377.
18 December 2018