CARE TO JOIN US
ON OUR JOURNEY?
To apply for this vacancy please fill out the application form at the bottom of this page.
To view a list of our current vacancies click here.
Personal Assistant (Female Only)– Horfield, Bristol
£8.79 per hour
Job Ref: EG66
12 hours per week (2 x 6 hour shifts) will involve weekends on rotation
Would you like to join a dynamic team of personal assistants, supporting a young lady to realise and achieve the opportunities open to her?
She is gaining confidence and independence in her home and the community, following an accident and time spent rehabilitating in hospital. Our role will be to support and encourage her to achieve her goals in a person-centred way and at a pace that makes sense to her. These include supporting her mental and physical health and wellbeing, which will involve multi-agency work and signposting to other organisations for additional input.
She is looking for a patient person who is good at explaining things and a good listener. They will need to be willing to take the time to learn about her past and how she got here, and willing to invest the time it will take to rebuild her skills and passion for life.
If this sounds like you and you share some of her interests of cooking or dancing, dj’ing and music then you could be the person she’s looking for!
- Female Staff Only – This post fulfils the requirements of a Genuine Occupational Qualification and is therefore exempt under the Equality and Diversity Act 2010
- This post’s shift patterns are set as: 08:30-14:30 and/or 14:30-20:30 daily
- Ability and willingness to work occasional evenings and weekends essential
- Driving and access to a vehicle you can use for work is desirable but non-essential
What we can offer in return:
- Up to 26 days’ holiday and 8 days’ bank holiday entitlement
- Family friendly/work-life balance policies
- Company pension scheme & health cash plan (BHSF)
- Free parking at most Trust services
- Comprehensive induction and learning and development opportunities
- Access to all levels of training appropriate to your role and career progression with the Trust.
For an informal discussion about the job role please contact Lisa Cox, Project Co-ordinator, on 07810 634 316
To apply for this position please complete the application form below.
Milestones Trust is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all the individuals that it supports, it expects the same commitment from all employees.
If successful at interview an enhanced DBS check will take place. (Formerly CRB)
A criminal record is not necessarily a barrier to recruitment.
Committed to Equality and Diversity for all Registered Charity No. 294377.
06 January 2019