CARE TO JOIN US
ON OUR JOURNEY?
To apply for this vacancy please fill out the application form at the bottom of this page.
To view a list of our current vacancies click here.
Project Co-ordinator– Thornbury, South Glos.
£12.33 per hour
Job Ref: EG68
15 Hours per week (of which 7.5 hours will be supernumerary)
We are looking to recruit a Project Co-ordinator to lead a team of personal assistants delivering high quality support to a tenant living in Thornbury.
This service supports a man in his fifties with ASD who lives in his own flat with 24 hour support.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, liaising with family, social workers and healthcare professionals.
The successful candidate will:
- Understand the Mental Capacity Act and Safeguarding Adults and have the skills to advocate for and empower the tenant
- Have the ability to build strong rapport with our tenant, respecting his routines and interests whilst working with him to enjoy new experiences
- A car driver is desirable
What we can offer in return:
- Up to 26 days’ holiday and 8 days’ bank holiday entitlement
- Family friendly/work-life balance policies
- Company pension scheme & health cash plan (BHSF)
- Free parking at most Trust services
- Comprehensive induction and learning and development opportunities
- Access to all levels of training appropriate to your role and career progression with the Trust.
For an informal discussion about the job role please contact, Chris Lambert 0117 9709342.
To apply for this position please complete the application form below.
Milestones Trust is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all the individuals that it supports, it expects the same commitment from all employees.
If successful at interview an enhanced DBS check will take place. (Formerly CRB)
A criminal record is not necessarily a barrier to recruitment.
Committed to Equality and Diversity for all Registered Charity No. 294377.
16 January 2019