CARE TO JOIN US
ON OUR JOURNEY?
To apply for this vacancy please fill out the application form at the bottom of this page.
To view a list of our current vacancies click here.
Senior Communications & Marketing Co-ordinator - Staple Hill *INTERNAL*
£26,960 (pro rata for part time) per annum + excellent benefits
Job Ref: LW36
Part Time Hours: 21 Hours per week
9am to 5pm over 3 days a week.
**Internal applications only**
Are you ready for the next step up the career ladder? An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Communications & Marketing Co-ordinator to join Milestones Trust. We are a not-for-profit charitable organisation with a 33 year history of offering person-centred support to vulnerable people with learning disabilities, mental health needs and dementia.
We are currently seeking a well-motivated individual to provide support and assistance to the Head of Communications & Marketing at our Trust Office base. You’ll be based at our Staple Hill office in Bristol with a basic salary of £26,960 (pro rata) per annum + excellent benefits.
Joining at an exciting time for the charity, the successful candidate will hit the ground running to provide an internal communications focus on managing projects undertaken to ensure the Trust’s marketing and communication business aims are met.
In return, we will offer you some excellent benefits including:
- Up to 26 days’ holiday and 8 days’ bank holiday entitlement
- Family friendly/work-life balance policies
- Company pension scheme & health cash plan (BHSF)
- Free parking at most Trust services
- Comprehensive induction and learning and development opportunities
- Access to all levels of training appropriate to your role and career progression with the Trust.
We pride ourselves with being able to offer staff opportunities to develop and progress their careers within Milestones Trust.
YOU the Successful candidate will:
- Be able to present clear, professional materials to suit different audiences.
- Have significant experience (3 years or more) of working in a communications and marketing role.
- Be a confident communicator with the ability to communicate effectively, accurately and professionally with staff, service users and a range of stakeholders
- Be competent in using creative computer programmes
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team and be self-motivated
For an informal discussion about the job role please call Caroline Flynn on 01179 709389.
Alternatively to apply for the role please complete the below application form and email it to email@example.com
Milestones Trust is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all the individuals that it supports, it expects the same commitment from all employees.
If successful at interview an enhanced DBS check will take place. (formerly CRB).
A criminal record is not necessarily a barrier to recruitment.
Committed to Equality and Diversity for all Registered Charity No. 294377.
14 January 2019