CARE TO JOIN US
ON OUR JOURNEY?
To apply for this vacancy please fill out the application form at the bottom of this page.
To view a list of our current vacancies click here.
Housekeeper – Brislington, Bristol (Tramways)
£8.15 per hour
Job Ref: LW39
14 hours per week – 7 hours per day, weekends preferred or alternating 2 weekend days and 2 weekdays
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Housekeeper to join Milestones Trust. We are a not-for-profit charitable organisation with a 32 year history of offering person-centred support to vulnerable people with learning disabilities, mental health needs and dementia.
Tramways is a 14 bedded community home supporting people experiencing enduring mental ill health needs.
Duties will include cleaning of communal areas, bathrooms, kitchens and taking responsibility for stock control.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- A good standard of numeracy and literacy
- Be caring and considerate
- Experience in housekeeping in a residential setting is desirable but not essential
What we can offer in return:
- Up to 26 days’ holiday and 8 days’ bank holiday entitlement
- Family friendly/work-life balance policies
- Company pension scheme & health cash plan (BHSF)
- Free parking at most Trust services
- Comprehensive induction and learning and development opportunities
- Access to all levels of training appropriate to your role and career progression with the Trust.
For an informal discussion about the job role, please telephone Jacqui Harrison, Home Manager, on 0117 300 9637.
To apply for this position please complete the application form below.
Milestones Trust is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all the individuals that it supports, it expects the same commitment from all employees.
If successful at interview an enhanced DBS check will take place. (Formerly CRB)
A criminal record is not necessarily a barrier to recruitment.
Committed to Equality and Diversity for all Registered Charity No. 294377.
21 January 2019