CARE TO JOIN US
ON OUR JOURNEY?
To apply for this vacancy please fill out the application form at the bottom of this page.
To view a list of our current vacancies click here.
Activity Co-ordinator – Brislington, Bristol (TW)
£21,484 per annum, pro rata for part time
Job Ref: EG72
22.5 hours per week – 3 x 7.5 hour days per week, including some weekend/evening work
There is an exciting opportunity for an Activity Coordinator to join Milestones Trust. As an Activity Co-ordinator you will help assess and provide suitable activities for our Service Users, increasing their feelings of well-being and belonging. You’ll help assess and provide suitable activities for our residents that will increase their feelings of well-being and belonging.
Tramways is a purpose-built residential care home that prides itself on its homely, warm environment. It offers a high standard of individualised care to people with mental health needs.Tramways is a residential recovery service in the Brislington area of Bristol supporting 14 people with mental health needs to maintain their well-being, maximize their independence and to integrate with their chosen communities through the development of person centred support packages.
- You'll have great planning and organisational skills
- Good communication skills with the ability to build good working relationship with staff and residents alike
- Have a level of enthusiasm that will encourage residents and co-workers to be involved in activities
- Be able to work with groups of people and on a one to one level
What we can offer in return:
- Up to 26 days’ holiday and 8 days’ bank holiday entitlement
- Family friendly/work-life balance policies
- Company pension scheme & private health care scheme (BHSF)
- Free parking at most Trust services
- Comprehensive induction and learning and development opportunities
- Access to all levels of training appropriate to your role and career progression with the Trust.
For an informal discussion about the job role please contact Jacqui Harrison, Home Manager, on 01179 236067
To apply for this position please complete an application form and return it to: email@example.com
Milestones Trust is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all the individuals that it supports, it expects the same commitment from all employees.
If successful at interview an enhanced DBS check will take place. (Formerly CRB)
A criminal record is not necessarily a barrier to recruitment.
Committed to Equality and Diversity for all Registered Charity No. 294377.
21 January 2019